Sunday, June 1, 2014

Still Fighting.

Good Evening, I hope everyone is having a great day!!! Happy SUMMER :)

Last night, I had an AMAZING quiet time. I've been doing a Psalm's study where I read and study a few Psalm's each night. Well, last night was awesome and of course, I HAD to share.

Last night, as I studied Psalm's 18, God dropped in my spirit, "the enemies you fight aren't always humans." An enemy is someone/thing that is against you. It doesn't want to see you go forward. I've felt in my spirit for a while that someone of you are dealing with hurt, the spirit of depression and suicidal thoughts. I tell girls this all the time, you are NOT a product of depression. Your father is NOT the author of depression. Satan created that mess. He has come to STEAL, KILL, and DESTROY. (John 10:10) He wants to steal your joy, he wants to kill your happiness, and destroy your peace of mind. But sis, let me tell you, don't let that spirit of depression or whatever enemy you're fighting take you out. Keep fighting. Put on the full armor of God and fight this fight. When you feel like you're drowning and like nothing is getting better, know that God can and will pull you out of the deep waters. (Psalm 18:16) Don't let the enemy trick you and make you think that this the end for you. The Lord DELIGHTS in you. He loves you so much. He WANTS to see you full of joy and free from those enemies that want to take you out.  What are you fighting? Is it lust? Anger? Unforgiveness? Whatever it is, keep fighting. Allow God to help you. 

"I pursued my enemies and overtook them; I did not turn back till they were destroyed. I crushed them so that they could not rise; they fell beneath my feet." Psalm 18:37-38. When you take control over something that has been controlling you, it feels so good. When you conquer that enemy, you feel victorious and God enables you to help others who are going through the same situation. Don't be ashamed of the enemies you've destroyed. God could have left you alone. He could have said, "I'm gonna let her fight by herself." But because he loves you and because you're his child, he chose to save you.  Your enemies will NOT take you out. 




I'll leave you with this video called "God could have left Job alone." It's the perfect video about he God could have forgotten about Job, but chose to rescue him.

If you ever need prayer, to talk, or anything, feel free to contact me. My contact form is to the right. (:

xoxo.
Courtney.


No comments:

Post a Comment